If you opened my latest email newsletter, you know all about the singularly unique stock photo human known as Mature Man.
Not sure why I didn’t check before, but there’s an entire saga-load of Mature Man photos over there.
The actual photo titles are below each photo. The rest is mine.
1) “Hi, I’m Mature Man. My powers are knowing that I’ll never survive the doldrums of my office job. You might say I’m mature enough to know that my empty shelves are a metaphor for my soul.”
2) “That’s why I quit my job and started working from home. My cousin told me I can find a way to make money and help contribute to the household income from right in my own living room, using the magic of the internet and a strong personal brand!”
3) “Say there, Family Cat, from what I’m reading on this computer screen, we might be able to make you into a revenue-generating internet meme…!”
4) “Mature Woman, now look at this interesting information. They even sell t-shirts of Grumpy Cat!”
“It’s great. Really, I love it, but I have to get to the office.”
“I know I can do this with Family Cat.”
“Mature Man, are you going to work, or…?”
“Family and Grumpy even have the same number of letters!”
5) “I just need to think of the perfect meme to make Family Cat turn into a viral video meme video…maybe something will come to me while I put the battery in this electric lawnmower.”
6) “Just need some input to make this viral meme video happen…maybe if I read outdoors while enjoying orange juice. Lots and lots of orange juice.”
7) “C’mon Godaddy…familycat.com…be there for me…”
8) “I don’t know how familycat.com could be taken…it was meant to be…”
“This blank paper is a metaphor for your life.”
9) “Is this water actually orange juice in disguise? Mature Man! You promised me!”
“The domain was taken…hahaa…why so serious…”
10) “Hahaaaa…stop showing so much depression…I’ll just start a blog…”
“You sold your computer for juice money.”
11) “She has no idea about my vitamin c tabs.”
You can see the full Mature Man photoset on canstockphoto. If you happen to be Mature Man or the photographer, please contact me – I have a zillion questions about this shoot.