It was probably because I randomly said it out of nowhere, but it may have had something to do with the Cavs’ insistence over the past month on playing outside-in, rather than inside-out, as well as their loss of consistent defensive organization.
In any case, I decided to make a list, because I was shocked at some of these common foods I’ve never had inside my head. I’ll try to supply a long and detailed rationale where I can.
1) Mustard. It looks gross.
2) Pickles. They look gross.
3) Mayonnaise. It smells gross.
4) Beets/Radishes. They can talk.
5) Anything Mexican that isn’t a taco or burrito. I don’t know.
6) Baked Beans. They look gross.
7) Baked Potato. I think I blame sour cream?
8) Sour cream. It looks gross.
9) Cole Slaw. It looks gross.
10) Egg Nog. It seems gross conceptually.
11) Potato Salad. It has mayonnaise.
12) Relish. It looks gross.
13) Cream Cheese. It smells gross.
14) Cottage Cheese. It looks gross.
15) Guacamole. It looks green and gross.
I think that’s everything. You may notice there are a lot of condiments on here. I can’t explain that – I’ve always liked things very plain. My brother and sister are the same way – like with dogs, this is somehow mom’s fault.
I haven’t eaten bacon in probably 15 years.
The first time I went to Subway, I basically had a ham sandwich with lettuce on it. No, it wasn’t basically – that’s what I had. I didn’t understand why it was weird, and then I made out with my girlfriend in the Subway bathroom for six hours.
That’s how I lost my virginity. The end thx.